I am thrilled to announce that we are re-opening the practice next week! I cannot wait to see all of you and help you with all of your dental needs.
We will open with staggered appointments and are following all safety precautions to ensure everyone is protected. I will be in the office next week and our hygiene team will start seeing patients starting Monday, May 11. Below is an outline of the new protocols we are implementing effective immediately.
Thank you for your continued support.
Sending all my best,
- Upon arrival patients will wait in their car until escorted in by our staff.
- Upon arrival each patient will be asked specific questions regarding COVID-19 and their temperature will be taken.
- Patients are expected to wear a mask while in the office.
- Only the patient will be allowed into the office, all others who came with the patient will be asked to wait in the car.
- All staff will be outfitted with proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure safety of employees and patients.
- Social distancing will be observed along with minimizing contact with other patients.